Sunday, January 11, 2009

PeePee in the Potty!

So I know that he has yet to master the skill of going in the potty, but Tyler has been doing really well when I ask him to go. He wont tell me that he has to, which I dont expect him to. When I ask him if he does he will say yes or no if he wants to, and the past several times he has gone everytime I put him on the toilet. I am so proud of him. We got a new potty seat and some new underwear for him so that he would be even more excited to go. I tried the underwear today, and well as what I imagined would happen did. I was changing Emily on my bed, and after reminding him a million times he has underwear on, and to not get them wet, I thought maybe I'll get lucky and he'll tell me. He kept saying "underwear no wet". So as I am in my room I hear "Eeww Gross" about 3 times. I thought he was talking about his chicken nugget he had in his hand and that he spit some of it up. so I repeat it to him "eew gross TyTy" but when I look around the corner I see pee all on the side of my bed, and on him....So today I was not so lucky, but we will keep trying since he did not like being wet at all. He still goes on the potty which is even better improvment from before where he would jut make the pee sound "ssshhh" and think he did what he had to.

No comments: