Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sharing Time


His favorite pages
He says "mmm" chocolate cake

I used to read a book to Tyler all the time before bed. Lately we have been slacking, well only because he loves to watch an episode of his Backyardigans then he goes to sleep. Today our neighbor came by and gave Tyler his birthday present, and it was a really cute book called My Best Friends. I liked it because it had good pictures, and simple words that I knew he would be able to understand. So I decided to read it to him tonight. I had asked him if he wanted to read the book instead of watching Pablo, and I was waiting for him to tell me no, but instead he said "uh huh", and he loved this book. I had to read it to him twice, and he wanted to hold on to it until bedtime. So I just wanted to share it with everyone because we really enjoyed it. It says really cute things and it teaches sharing, and how to be a good friend. My goal is to read to him every night. When we find some really good reads we will be sure to share it with everyone.

No comments: