Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Baby is almost 6 months old







Time is going by way too fast, as I plan Tyler's 2nd birthday, I am happy because he will be so excited to see all the Backyardigans decorations, but I am also sad because I feel like he's so much older. I have a 2 year old?? Then it hits me how much older my little princess is getting. She is so good that I forget what a big girl she really is. She acts so perfect like a new baby, eats, sleeps, and well you know the rest. She is growing before my eyes. Emily is so beautiful. I love her big blue eyes, and when her little nose squints when she smiles. She only cries when she wants attention, and all she wants is for you to hold her, or let her lay in your lap. She is so amazed by just looking at you, and touches your face because she is so fascinated by what she sees. She is intrigued by the simplest things, we love everything about her. She is my perfect princess.

3 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Yeah its crazy she already 6 monthes!Time is flying by so fast.

Hill said...

Jen, You are so blessed. Emily is the perfect little baby. Shes so darn cure. I love her.

Nana Del said...

I just can't wait to hold her in my lap again! She is so beautiful!
Love,
Nana D