Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My New Present



Tyler helping daddy put my elliptical together






So I have been working really hard on getting fit. I walk about 2-4 miles a day, but on the days that I cant get out I still wanted to be able to workout to get to my goal weight. So I have been begging for an elliptical so I can work out all day. I think I have become really obsessed with working out, which is not like me at all. Lately I have been very motivated. So you can imagine that I was thrilled when I finally got my new present. It works so well , and I love it! I can't wait to reach my goal, and my my new machine will help me do it. So far I've lost almost 20lbs.. about a pound away. My goal is to lose abother 25-30. Which I am hoping to do in another 1-1 1/2 months.

3 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Good job im really proud of you!!

Cameron Family said...

25-30 lbs. Holy Cow! Are you kidding....Well I think you look great! I know Michelle likes walking with you! If I were there I would walk with you guys every day! Hey send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. jcam@broadweave.net

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Wow Jennifer you are doing so great!!! And you look great too!! I'm happy for you that you got your eliptical; I know Joan loves hers too.