Friday, January 23, 2009

My new nephew Baby Michael is here!













Today Allison gave birth to my handsome nephew, his name is Michael. He was born today January 23 in Titusville weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. He has very light colored hair, and the cutest face, with really cute lips. We went to visit him today, and we got to see him eating, and open his big eyes. Then of course tons of sleeping. I love him already. Allison did really well, things went very quickly for her, and she was hardly in pain. She is recovering well. We are so happy he is here already, his actual due date was Feb. 4th. We are also happy that Baby Michael will be able to carry on the family name, thank you for being a boy Michael. Can't wait to watch him grow up. Congrats to Mike and Allison~ Oh it was really cute, Allison had mentioned that when he was born, Alicia kept saying "Thank you mommy thank you mommy". She was in the room the entire time, and thought "that's cool". What a brave, intelligent little girl she is. She is going to be such a great big sister, she is so happy he is here too.

3 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Hes too cute!!I cant wait to see him!!I love babies!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, I love blogging because I can see your adorable family. Tyler looks so big. How are you guys? We are doing really well, but we do miss our FL friends very much!

No wonder I've been thinking about allison so much. I called her yesterday because I couldn't get her off my mind. Now that I've looked at your pictures I know why. Give baby Michael a hug and kiss for me. Love to you all! Jody

Cuddly Carter said...

Im so glad they are ok!! He's precious I can't wait to love on him. Call you this weekend!