Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tyler's 2nd Birthday

Birthday BoyMade the arch by hand with some help from friends
Handmade decorations..Pablo's House

Tyler's Cake



Had to help him blow out the candle


Loved all his presents

Jumping around

Bouncy House/Slide

Alicia, John, and Jathan


Some of the kids eating pizza

Mommy and Emily

My baby boy Tyler is all grown up .Today he turned 2. It was kind of sad for me for some reason. In my mind I feel like he's not a little baby boy anymore. When I say that he is 2, it sounds so old. Even though he will always be my baby, I just miss the little baby that I could swing in my arms. But he is still the loving, caring, cuddling boy that I love so much. He hasn't outgrown coming up to me to give me hugs and kisses and tell me he loves me. His party was a big success! He loved it, all the balloons and Backyardigans decorations was enough to make him smile from ear to ear. He had tons of friends over. Jathan, Alicia, Ethan, Erech, Tyler, Caleb, John, Blake, Carter, Aubree, Riley, and his sister Emily. We rented an inflatable bouncy with a slide that the kids really enjoyed. It was really cold and windy outside though, but I think the kids didn't mind, they were jumping and running around making heat. He got lots of great presents from everyone. He got books, clothes, toys, backyardigans cups, and a really neat Backyardigans toy chest to complete his room from his Nana Delmonico...he loves them all. So after a day of pizza, cake and candy the day came to an end. I hope everyone had a good time. I know Tyler did. Thank you to everyone who came and helped us to celebrate Tyler's big day. Happy Birthday TyTy.

2 comments:

Hill said...

We had such a fun time! You did an awesome job with everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY TY

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

You guys did such a great job; his party was so cute and fun! Caleb had a great time; he was talking about Tyler's party last night to Rob. :)