Friday, January 16, 2009

"Disney Park"

So for about a week we have been telling Tyler that we are going to Disney. The only way that I knew he would know that it was something exciting that he should look forward to it, is by calling it the Disney Park, since he loves the park. All week long he has been saying "going to Disney Park"? He has been anticipating it for so long, so I could not wait till Friday came. I was so excited to see the expression on his face when we got there, and for him to see all the rides and characters. It's actually also been a helpful tool in getting him to behave, its funny because if he did something wrong all I had to say was "Tyty don't do that or no Disney Park" and he listened right away and said "Disney park". I'll have to find more tricks like this. Anyways I never saw a more happier Tyler in my life, when we finally arrived and parked at Disney. There are a few rides you have to take from the parking lot to the actual park, and I think he thought those alone were fun. His first ride was the carousel, and he really loved that. His favorite ride had to be the Winnie the Pooh ride, and the best was the teapot. Chris had us spinning so fast I thought I was going to barf. I was just waiting for Tyler to throw up all over me, but he was laughing and screaming, saying "dizzy" because he heard me tell Chris, you're making him way too dizzy. He loved it. The day would have gone a little better, but Tyler did not take a nap at all, all day, so he was not the happiest waiting in lines. We did ride alot though, oh and Dumbo was awesome, I even loved it, he was not happy when he had to get off that one, especially since we had to wait 30min. in line. We had a great time, very tired, and our feet hurt. It was awesome, and I am so glad for all the memories we will have, I will never forget it. I can't wait to go again for my birthday. Enjoy some of our pics from our fun day.

Getting ready to go to Disney, He was so excited!
We finally made it.

It's hard to get Tyler to look at the camera.



He helped to spin us around on the tea pots. He's happier than he looks.



Winnie the Pooh ride.




In Mickey's house, he was trying so hard to turn the (fake) lights off. "It's stuck"



He loved the train ride



On our way too see Mickey's House




Tyler and daddy ready to go on our boat ride.



Dark pic, but Tyler is having fun.



The end of the night. He was more interested in his light up toy he got.








2 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!!Happy birthday Chris!!

Nana Del said...

Tyler looks like he really does focus on the task at hand? He is just so darn cute. Did I tell you he is my favorite GRANDSON?
Lots of Love,
Nana D