Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!


Today on Jan 16th, my hubby turned 28. I tell him that he is an old fart, and he hates the fact that he is getting closer to 30, but really its no big deal at all. For his birthday he got a subscription to a fishing magazine he has been wanting, and money. Guys tend to be pretty difficult to shop for, so I went the easy route, and let him do the work...haha thats so terrible. He didnt seem to mind. To celebrate we went to Disney and took Tyler with us. We had a great time, and had we not been so exhausted we would have had friends over to enjoy some cake, perhaps we will celebrate again this weeekend. Happy Birthday Honey.

1 comment:

Nana Del said...

Chris,
Really honey if you think your getting old getting close to 30, what on earth do you think of my age? ANCIENT? I still love you like the wonderful son that you are no matter what young age you are. Love,
Mama D