Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tyler making Emily Laugh


Look how funny it is when Emily loses complete focus of Tyler and stops laughing when she realizes shes being filmed, and looks at the camera, I thought it was really funny.


Chris and I have to try really hard to get Emily to laugh, but Tyler makes her laugh with just anything he does. Its really cute how much they love eachother. He loves his sissy, he's even been calling her princess lately, and saying shes beautiful. Its so sweet, he had alot of fun making her laugh.

2 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

thats so funny..I have to try so hard to get Aubree to laugh..Jathan just jumps around and she starts laughing...Shes too cute!!Ty Ty is such a good big brother!

Auntie C said...

I wish I could be there. They are so cute I could tickle them all over.