Monday, March 23, 2009

Funny Story




No More JellyBeans for Tyler. So I went to the mall to go have a necklace fixed..not the funnest thing for Tyler to sit through. He was pretty patient waiting for it all to be over. So because he was a good boy, I took him to the candy factory and let him have a small bag with just a few jellybeans and m&m's. So he finished them in the car, messy face, and noises like "mmmmm" let me know he was enjoying all of it, and he hands me his empty bag.."all gone". So we get home, and he goes outside on the patio to see Chris, and sees some play dough on the floor and goes to stick that in his nose, so Chris tells him "no don't do that", and wipes his nose; when out comes two little pieces of jellybeans...Chris tells me to come look, and I was curious as to why he would stick perfectly delicious candy up his nose, when hes eaten them before. Tyler would never get rid of candy...then I hear a sneeze and out comes two bigger chunks of jellybeans....poor guy. How many jellybeans did he fit up there is what I was thinking. We got it all out, and explained to him that things do not go up his nose. So weird, but for now we will stay away from jellybeans.

1 comment:

Cuddly Carter said...

Thats so funny!! He better be careful haha!