Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter is around the corner


He got lots of eggs

He found one hidden in that tiny hole






Tyler playing the roll your egg with your nose game.




Coloring his eggs





Baby Shilo, and mommy. I made her put the ears on.:)














On Saturday, Tyler, Emily, and myself went to the church for the Easter Egg hunt, and pancake breakfast. It was so well put together, and Tyler had so much fun. It was difficult in some ways helping Tyler paint his eggs because he didn't quite understand, and wanted to throw them in there, or " drink juice". I had to tell him it wasn't juice. We had very colorful hands when it was all over. The best part for him was definitely hunting for eggs. I was waiting for him to find one egg, and stop there to eat what was inside, like he did years before. But he surprised me, and it was the cutest thing because he did so well, and was running to keep finding more. He would say in the happiest voice " I found it!!, I found egg"!!. Find another one" which means lets find more. He got quite a few. Emily was asleep during the egg hunt, which worked out nice for me so I could help Tyler, cause we all know searching for eggs, is super fun:) But she had a good time playing with Baby Shilo, and we can't wait for Easter at home too. Thanks to everyone who worked very hard to make it such a fun event.



No comments: