Monday, March 23, 2009

Thank you crazy coupon lady.

Thanks to the crazy coupon lady, I was able to go to Old Navy and pick up these really cute pieces for Emily today. They are having a Baby sale $5 pieces. The stockings I got for even cheaper. I love sales. I especially loved it cause it wasn't winter items. I'm in love with the dress I got, its normally $16.50 and I got it for $5. How awesome is that. Plus I saved another $5 dollars for spending $25, so all this for about $20 when the dress alone almost cost that much. You cant beat it, so get down to Old Navy the sale is until Friday I believe. It's baby girls and boys the size goes up to 6-12 months. I was excited so I had to post such marvelous news haha jk. Thank you crazy coupon lady, if you haven't heard of this, you need to put her on your blog, she fills you in on excellent deals, coupons, and a bunch of stuff to help you save money.























No comments: