Monday, March 9, 2009

Florida Heat..Calls for some Beach Fun











It has been pretty hot the last few days. We have been going to the park, but its been so hot that we never end up staying for very long. So today we had the chance to take Tyler to the splash park at the beach. Its been a while since we have been, so I didn't know if he would enjoy it still. It took him a few minutes to get warmed up to the idea of getting wet, but as soon as he did, he was in his own little world, barely knew we were there. Emily loved it too, she likes to be outside and look around at anything. Then we enjoyed the park they have there, and Emily had a blast swinging. Tyler also got to go down to the beach with me, and he didn't want to leave. He liked running towards the water then running away when the waves came. We had a great time, its times like these that makes me appreciate the Florida heat.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Cute pictures! I'm so glad it's getting warm again. I can't wait to start having playdates at the beach!

One proud Mommie said...

Girl Do you have two blog pages??????? I've been checking the old one all the time wondering...waiting...hopeing to see some pics of the family..... when lo and behold "whats this I see on your sisters page????" Entire months of post that I've missed how could this be????? I finally figured it out. Your family is beautiful!!!!