Monday, March 23, 2009

Ethan's First Soccer Game


Tyler waiting ever so patiently



Ethan and his teammates



It was Ethan's first game, I was really excited to go see him play, and he did try, at least he got out on the field. It was funny though because he just let the ball pass right by him...thank goodness his other teammates didn't seem to mind. He tried, I think it may have been overwhelming, but he looked really cute in his uniform and cleats. He definitely looked the part, it would have been fun to see him play, I'm sure after a few more games he'll be more comfortable. Go Ethan!

2 comments:

Hill said...

I hope he plays the next game too. He did look cute.

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Ethan looks so cute!! I wish he and Caleb's teams would play against each other so we could see you guys at a game! I love the jelly bean story a few posts down; that is so funny!!!