Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas is Coming



I cant believe the new year is almost here. It passed by so fast. I love Christmas time, and I love the winter, except winter in Florida is nothing to brag about. It's also Chris's favorite holiday of all time. So this year I feel so lucky because Tyler is a little older and can understand it a little better, and we have Emily to share it with. I was talking to my sister today about how sad it is that it seems like we wait for Christmas to come by for such a while, and then it seems to go by so quickly. I still enjoy it. We won't be traveling this year because Chris has to work which is sad, but we are hoping to go to Pennsylvania in January. I am hoping that it will be snowing so Tyler can play in it, it would be so much fun. A few of my most memorable moments this year would have to be






    Tyler turning 1 on Jan. 20t

    Emily being born on July 21st

    Emily's first Halloween




Just to name a few, I hope next year is filled with happy times, and with positive people. My goals for the New year is to


Lose weight (typical, but I'm really serious about it)

Go to school

Paying off some debt

Have another baby.....lol hah totally j/k




Here are some of the cute pictures I took of Tyler and Emily for Christmas


2 comments:

Hill said...

You have Beautiful kids... MY ADVICE TO YOU IS WAIT A WHILE FOR THE THIRD.. lol

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I love the Christmas pictures! Your tree is so pretty! I was laughing at your last new years goal! you better be careful; you and Diana are freakishly fertile! LOL