Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tyler's favorite Gift


Is that not a happy kid or what?

Being the impatient person I am, I had to give Tyler one of his Christmas presents early. His Nana actually bought it for him, and he loves it. It has become one of the best investments yet. He loves to jump all the time. Typically before his present arrived he would jump on our bed, he would say "mommy bouncy in there".. but he loved for us to hold his hands and help him, which gave us quite a work out, and was very tiring. So I knew that when he got this trampoline he wold be thrilled!! It's really nice because he can hold on to the handle and bounce himself. I couldn't wait to see his face, he was so happy!. He goes on it every morning and its good exercise for him too. I recommend this trampoline to anyone, plus it folds for easy storing.

No comments: