Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Today was so nice. Tyler didnt wake up until 8, but Emily 6 ofcourse. Santa filled the tree with tons of presents. Emily and Tyler were very good this year. Emily was dressed in her beautiful Christmas dress her Nana Delmonico bought for her. She looked so beautiful. Tyler did pretty good opening up the first few gifts, and soon got irritated because he wanted to open them. So I had to help him with the rest. Chris got some shirts, and his favorite thing..his pairing knife. I got new workout outfits, and pajamas that I have been asking for. It was such a wonderful time, and I will remember it always. It was so special to be with my family. Unfortunately Chris had to go to work, but my mom and dad were over to spend the rest of the day with me. I wish Christmas never had to end.

Tyler showing his new tool set



Loves his new phone from Nana and Grandpa Delmonico


All of Tylers Toys




Emily loves all her pretty new outfits




Drum Set





My presents






Chris's Presents




My baby doll




Merry Christmas 2008



We were the firsts one up at 6am












2 comments:

The Morgan Family! said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!I hope you had a merry Christmas!

Nana Del said...

Hi Guys,
Don't my beautiful grandchildren look adorable on christmas! I see you got yourself a workout piece of equipment, Good Luck! I remember it was frustrating after I had Chris. I finally gave up the diet, and when I did quit stressing about it I lost the weight. Other than that We are just thrilled that you guys will be here this next xmas! It's probably a good thing you were'nt here because everyone that did come got sick. It was Grandpa's fault. Today is the first day I feel better {after 16 days}. I drank alot of tea, took vit C, and even saw the Dr. got an antibiotic, it did move into my lungs.
By the way this is really a cool site, Sorry it took awhile for me to get to it. I have it bookmarked now so I can check. I just love my new computer it is so much faster. He also got me a beautiful saphire necklace too. What a guy.
I send lots of love and Kisses to TyTy and Emily, and you guys as well. Love,
Nana