Saturday, December 13, 2008

More difficult than I thought

Losing weight always sounds so good, and easy in your head, but when you have to put your thoughts to action, it can prove to be more difficult than you imagined. This has been the case for me. I was so excited to start my goal to lose weight, and it is proving itself to be very difficult for me. I am not giving up by any means, but I have to complain about it because it helps me to continue through it. I have literally had to give up everything remotely yummy. My morning consists of a shake with a fruit, for lunch another shake with veggies, then for dinner yet another shake with finally..what I look forward to...a 3-4 oz piece of lean meat with some veggies. To someone other than I, this may not sound so bad, but because I am the pickiest eater in the world, I do not eat very many veggies at all. The only ones on the list of low glycemic veggies I eat are peas, and asparagus. So imagine eating a bowl of that twice a day everyday. I know that I will lose the weight, and thats what I have to keep telling myelf to make it. It's becoming one of the most challenging things I have to face in my life, for real....No sweets, one of my fav. things!!! It's hard, so if you ever feel down about your weight think of me, and how Ive gotten so bad that I have to come to this....I'm suffering :)

1 comment:

Hill said...

I'm sorry. Your diet does suck. But just think how good you will look in a month. Just look at the Big picture.