Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Trip to the Museum

Ethan asked me to build this for him..LOL
This is as far as I got..ha

Working as a team




Daytona had finally opened up a Childrens Museum in the Museum of Arts and Science. On Tuesday it was FREE, and I have to say that I am GlAd that it was because although it was fun, It wasn't worth paying 13 bucks for. I feel bad for saying that because I'm sure alot of effort went into building that section, I guess it just wasnt for Tylers age. Perhaps they will be putting more things there. He did have a really good time though. He got to see skeletons, and play with all sorts of fun things. I can't wait to take him when he's a little older and we can enjoy it a little more.

1 comment:

Hill said...

You are so right... It was not worth paying. We will have to try it next year when they are older.