Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day




















A day of love! I truly felt loved, for Valentines day Chris bought me a beautiful heart necklace. It was so romantic, he knows how much I love jewelery, and it was sweet that he picked out something that I really liked. He also planned a really fun weekend in Orlando. He made me feel very special. I love him very much, and I am glad that he is my husband.

Tyler had a valentines party at the library and loved it very much, he enjoyed story time, and a puppet show followed by wonderful sweets with his friends. We checked out some good books about showing love, and he loved them. Its his new favorite thing to do, is to have story time with mommy. He colored a picture for daddy. Emily dressed up for the occasion and got extra kisses from mommy. I love holidays!


















No comments: