Monday, February 23, 2009

Cameron's Birthday


Jathan playing with Tyler

Me and Rachael with sleeping beauty





Time is flying by way too fast. It seems like everyone is having babies, and then those babies are no longer babies, but smart little two year olds. I remember with Tyler I was anxious for him to grow up, and start crawling, then walking an talking. With Emily I am eager to push on the brakes, and stop her from growing at all. So now that I see all these other babies growing up, I want to do the same, and just stop time for a while. Cameron is now two years old, and smarter then ever, I have to really commend Rachel on what a wonderful mother she is, and what a wonderful child she has. Cameron is so sweet, and calm, and loving in every way. We had a great time celebrating his birthday, Tyler had alot of fun. I love how Cameron's favorite word is "Ya", he just agrees with what you say all the time. It's so cute how he says it. His birthday was at the Trails park, and there was yummy chick fil a nuggets and pizza, and fruits, and cake...what more can you ask for? We were so glad we to have been there. Cameron we love you. Happy Birthday

1 comment:

Hill said...

I love Tyler's face while Jathan is running after him