Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Don't ask, I have no clue



He didn't get this from Chris and he surely did not get this from me. I went to go get Emily from bed and I come back to the living room to change her diaper and I look to check on Tyler and this is what I saw. I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera. There he was one hand down his pants just sitting there as if he was Al from Married with Children...LOL I hope this habit is not a lasting one. He has yet to do it again, thank goodness.

3 comments:

Hill said...

This is so funny.. Yeah lets hope he wont keep this up.

Auntie C said...

But his hand stays warm! Oh I forgot he 's in Florida, must have gotten from a relative up north.Hint:maybe his aunt?

L!ND$EY said...

Too hilarious...reminds me of someone, but I won't name any names :)