Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Anniversary Camping Trip





It has been two years, although it feels like much longer, that Chris and I have been married. This happens to be our first time celebrating our anniversary, because last year we both were so busy planning our temple marriage that we forgot our own anniversary. We were both to blame for that one, so neither one of us got in trouble.. My parents, and sister were kind enough to watch Tyler and Emily for us for two days. We had a great time. We went with Sarah and Aaron, and John and Nikki. Our first night had more downfalls that good ones. Everything that could go wrong did. First it was pretty hot, secondly it rained on us at least twice. Our tent got accidentally wet inside, so we had to sleep on a wet bed with wet blankets. Our last day was great though, it got cold, and we enjoyed great food thanks to Aaron and Chris. I had so much fun, and I wish I could do it more often.




Sarah and I ready to have a blast!




Out on the canoes

Talk about being scared..up close with the gators..



Delicious Abelskivers Aaron made for us to try, kind of like a pancake, but so much better. You add some sugar and syrup on top. Awesome!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can imagine your camping trip through it's pictures, it was amazing.