Sunday, November 30, 2008

All about Tyler

I am so proud of Tyler he is growing up to be such a great boy. He had so much walking Baby Bear, and he did so good. Sometimes I wih he did have a puppy of his own, but right now it would be too much responsibility. Atleast I know he will doo a good job when he gets his own puppy. He loves Baby Bear and he had a great time with pepop..thats what he call his grandpa, dont ask where the name came from. Tyler is just a sweet boy with tons of love to share.


Giving Her Kisses





Tyler and Alicia Playing with Emily

He's also been so loving to Emily. He wants to give her kisses all the time. He gives her toys to play with and loves to talk to her and make her smile. When I give her a bath he wants to carry her into her bath tub, and I let him hold her, with my help of course, and he feels so happy about it. It just makes me smile to know how loving and sweet he his.

1 comment:

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

Aww Tyler is such a good big brother! I love the pictures of him walking baby bear- he looks so cute! Baby bear is good to let him walk her like that- Caleb could never do that with our dogs. They'd be running away down the street and Caleb would be face down on the sidewalk.