Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The boys in my life

My Handsome Blue Eyed Boys



I just had to quickly write about what lucky girls Emily and I are to have such wonderful boys in our life. I feel so lucky because, not in a boastful way, but I feel like I have such a wonderful family. I have my son, and my daughter, and on top of that a wonderful husband. He is so great to me. He is the most patient man I have ever met in my life. I nag him sometimes, because he is not as romantic as he used to be, but I forgive him for that because he has so many other great qualities that it makes up for that one flaw. He is such a great dad, and for that I am blessed. Its so hard to find that great guy, who is great at everything. I know his children love him so much. I truly hope that Tyler grows to follow in his footsteps. Tyler and daddy are such a fun pair, they make me laugh all the time. Did I mention how incredible cute the both of them are?

No comments: