Friday, November 28, 2008

Give Thanks







What more could anyone ask for than to spend the day with family and friends, and enjoy good food. Our thanksgiving was lots of fun, filled with tons of food. We had my sister and her family, Sarah and Aaron Riggs, and John B. over. We enjoyed a great big turkey with mashed potatoes, cranberries, corn, bread, green beans, stuffing, and more pies than one could count. Aaron made an excellent chocolate mousse pie, which was a big hit, the kids loved it. It was a very nice time, and I wish it was thanksgiving more often. The things I am thankful for are my family, friends, and for all my blessings, which come from Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ. The list could go on. Oh ya, Tyler tried mashed potatoes for the first time. Which is normally not a big deal to anyone else but coming from the pickiest eater in the world, it is, so I was proud of him.



The next best thing about Thanksgiving is that Christmas is just right around the corner. I love christmas, and I can't wait. We will be picking out our christmas tree soon, it will be so much fun decorating it, hopefully Tyler doesnt mess with it too much this year. Happy Holidays!!


J.B. Ready to eat


Our Delicious Turkey
Sarah and my dad

1 comment:

Hill said...

Thank you for having us over.. The Food was DELICIOUS!!