Saturday, June 13, 2009

So proud of my Hubby




I just wanted to quickly mention how proud I am of my husband. I could write an entire novel about how great he is, but I just wanted to share how smart he is, and that I am so proud of how successful he is at his job. I recently had the chance to visit his work for the second time, and I am still so amazed at what he does. It is so complicated, and stressful, and so much involved its amazing. He works for the Daytona Beach Air Traffic Control. His job requires so much knowledge of radors, communication with pilots..who may I add dont always have great english speaking skills. Anyways lets just say its a very tough job, so I just wanted to share that I can't imagine doing what he does. When you go to vist, its almost like they screen you for th FBI so you are not supposed to take pictures, even though I wanted to show the neat view from the top of the tower. I got some images from yahoo just to show how cool it is, they all pretty much look the same, at night its really neat b/c you can see all the lit up lights on the runway, and the airplanes flying in. Love ya hunny, your so smart!

1 comment:

Cuddly Carter said...

Thats such an awesome job!! Proud of him too