Sunday, June 7, 2009

My little Emily with a Big Appetite





I am so proud of EMily. She is the best eater. Well some might question why I would be so happy, but when I compare her to Tyler who would only eat baby jar food til he was 18 months old, and was so picky, I am jumping for joy she is not the same way. Not only does it save me tons of money from not having to but the jars anymore, but it just makes feeding her so much easier. She will eat anything I place in front of her and does well with feeding her self. Well with her fingers anyway. I am working on getting her to get used to using utensils, but fingers are fine for now. I am so proud of my little Emily.


Also Emliy Update

She is crawling so well now, she no longer crawls with one leg tucked in. She goes much faster now, and is doing well with lifting herself up. Took her little while, but now she has the hang of it. And also we discovered today that she is in LOVE with the swing. If we took her out of it she let out the loudest cry, then we felt bad and put her back in, and we went to take her out and she would cry..so sad. She is just growing up and developing such a fun personality. She loves to play games like peekaboo, and likes to make us laugh. She is so much fun!!

1 comment:

The Morgan Family! said...

She's so cute!!Where has this year gone?Are babies are growing up way too fast.