Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nanas Trip to FL from PA


Nana bought a slip and slide for us to enjoy in the extreme heat.

Tyler had a blast, Nana was pushing him very high.






Very windy day






Just a few pictures from our visit to St. Augustine, It was also very hot this day, but we had a nice breeze at the top of the castle.



Nana DElmonico came to visit us last week on Friday. I was so glad because before her visit we had rain for 6 days straight. I was hoping we would have atleast a few days of sunny weather so we could enjoy the pool and do fun things togehter. WE were lucky and we got tons of sunny days. Some days were too hot. One day we went to the park and it was so hot we could only stay for 20 minutes. Tyler and Emily had so much fun with Nana. Emily loved giving her kisses, and Tyler enjoyed running around with her. On her last day we were able to go out to dinner with out the kids, and it was so great. We miss her already, and cant wait til we go up for Christmas. WE Love you Nana!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yay for Nanas. We love when Nana comes to visit us too. The kids love it and Me too. I little break for me. How have you been? Hope to see you all soon.

Nana Del said...

I just want to say what a GREAT time I had visiting. The kid's are just adorable, and if I could I would have brought them back home. It was also wonderful to see Chris and Jen again. I loved seeing where Chris works. And going out to dinner was fantastic! Can't wait untill I see you guys again.