Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tyler can swim






I am so proud of my baby. Today Tyler went swimming in the pool with his floaties all alone. He was scared at first, and it wasn't till today that he got brave enough to do it all by himself. He even told me "momma..move". I went swimming and asked Diana to keep an eye on him. When I got up from the water Diana told me to look at him and there he was swimming to me all the way in the deep end. He did so good. I'm still just so amazed, now he can really enjoy the pool. He did not want to leave today at all. Emily had a blast too in her floaty. She loves the water. We are going again tomorrow.


3 comments:

Vanessa said...

YAY goooo Tyler.

Nana Del said...

What a Great Swimmer Tyty! Nana cant wait to see you. I love you.
Nana

Cuddly Carter said...

I love him! Big Boy!