Monday, April 20, 2009

Hmm...Is that Chocolate?


Gross, I know, sorry.

Oh my, never thought the day would come. I go to open Tyler's door when he woke up in the morning, and the first words out of his mouth is "momma towel". It was dark so I couldn't see, and I thought he might have thrown up b/c he had a couple nights before. Pants off, no diaper, then it hit me ...So he comes out, and sticks his hands out, and they are covered with brown stuff. On his trampoline was his dirty diaper. He had taken them off and I guess accidentally touched his rear. I know he didn't like it that's why I say accidentally because I think he touched it to get his diaper off, b/c then later in the day I shut the door in his room and noticed it spread all over, I guess he had to smear it somewhere. I also think he is just not liking the feeling of a dirty diaper anymore the past few days hes been going to the potty more often. He even went the other day all by himself, he puts his potty seat down, and climbs up with his stool. He told me to move away so I go on the bed, and I come back and he went #2. He goes alot now, so I am hoping this is the cause if the mess in the morning, b/c I don't want to have to experience this mess again.

3 comments:

Hill said...

I feel bad for you. I hope he wont keep doing this. Tyler go on the potty.

Vanessa said...

OH!!! I remember the day Spencer did that. I though I was going to die... Than I wanted to kill him. Yack... That's awsome that you are potty training him this early, Spencer was potty trained by 25 months, so it is possible. Keep trying.

Nana Del said...

Wow, I do not remember my kids ever doing that. There was one night when Chris rolled the kitchen chair over to the counter, climed up found the gum ( 2 shelves up) then preceded to open all of the pieces up. When I found him in his crib the next morning besides my heart racing I found he had gum all over his body. I remember Thanking God he did'nt suffocate. The trials and tribulations of parent-hood. What a fun story you will have to tell him some day. Best of Luck on the potty training and have patience. Love,
Deb