Saturday, July 25, 2009

My baby is 1










I have been slacking on posting blogs lately. So this is almost a week late, but on Tuesday July 21st my baby girl turned 1. I can't believe it. Time really does fly by when you have two. I am excited for the new things she will be able to accomplish with turning older, and I can't wait to see her personality grow. She had a wonderful time, and loved eating her cupcakes. She recieved great gifts from all her friends. We thank everyone for them! I think it wold be nice for her to just stay at this age though, she will always be my baby no matter what.

5 comments:

Hill said...

Its sad that she's one. She's getting so big. I can't wait till she starts talking to us. I love you Emily

The Morgan Family! said...

We had so much fun coming thank you!!Yeah it is sad she's growing up way too fast..lets stop time for awhile ...before we know are girls will be 16 and boy crazy!just like we were...we are ganna be in big trouble!!

Diane said...

Happy belated birthday Emily! Sorry we couldn't make it, I ended up working 8-12 at the gym and in the afternoon at Claire's.

Nana Del said...

I can't believe my Grandbaby is One now! Enjoy the time while you can!

Rob, Brooke, Caleb, Sophie and Jake said...

I can't believe she's already 1! She looks so pretty in that pink dress!! I wish we could have come to her party!